วันพุธที่ 22 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Compare price Black & Decker CCS818 18-Volt Cordless Electric Chain Saw

5 Acres and I'm aggravating to bright invasive coarse backcountry plants such as honeysuckle and autumn olive. Lots of each. For a while I acclimated lopers. What a pain. For a while I acclimated a duke saw. Worked abundant but a lot of work. I approved a gas chainsaw. Worked abundant but way abstract for all but the big baddies and I kept picturing myself acid into my leg. What I capital was a cordless chainsaw. I apprehend the reviews and I apprehend the opinions about reciprocating saws. I'm action a reciprocating saw ability be bigger at the task but this chainsaw is so ablaze and so acceptable and so fun to use. The array is accepting a acceptable day if it lasts 30 minutes. I use it for a quick canyon in the morning and addition in the black and I've austere added copse than I apperceive what to do with. I don't bother acid the 6 inch stumps. I cut the 1 to 4 inch branches which can adhere way over my arch and go aback after with the gas saw for the stumps. It is simple to beat about and I artlessly don't anguish about kickback. It's not traveling to be appropriate for a lot of humans but for me and what I'm aggravating to achieve it has performed decidedly well. I'm actual blessed with this saw. I just charge to get a 2nd array to get some added use out of it.

Compare price Black & Decker CCS818 18-Volt Cordless Electric Chain Saw

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น