วันศุกร์ที่ 24 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Good Black & Decker NLP1800 Alligator Lopper 18-Volt Cordless Chain Saw

Not absolutely a lopper not absolutely a alternation saw but a aggregate of the two. not as adequate as I anticipation for acid down 7 bottom edges but it works. I did use it on a baby timberline like affair with 4" branches. It took it afar absolutely handily. I feel it is a lot safer than a approved chainsaw. IT runs on my absolute ability source no boring about continued addendum cords makes it a breeze to use. I am now traveling to buy an 18 volt barrier trimmer. Battery activity is adequate just don't apprehend to use it all day after additional batteries. I ambition it had an auto oiler.

Good Black & Decker NLP1800 Alligator Lopper 18-Volt Cordless Chain Saw

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น