วันอาทิตย์ที่ 2 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Buying Earthwise CCS30008 18-Volt 8-Inch Cordless Chain Saw

I am a 5'2" 120lb 50 yr old woman and this chainsaw is absolute for me. I accept never acclimated a chainsaw before so this was a little alarming at first. Afterwards purchasing alternation bar oil (not included) and absolutely charging the battery I attempted to cut up a appealing big annex that fell in my yard. The abate (<2" approx) branches came off easily. The better annex cut was about 4.5" wide. That one was a little struggle but afterwards several attempts I was assuredly able to cut through. True with a added able saw I wouldn't accept had agitation at all but for me this is all the ability I'm adequate with. I acclaim this if you are a baby woman and earlier person or anyone who just wants a baby saw to yield affliction of baby jobs about the yard.

Buying Earthwise CCS30008 18-Volt 8-Inch Cordless Chain Saw

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น