วันเสาร์ที่ 8 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

For sale Poulan Pro PP3516AVX 16-Inch 35cc 2-Cycle Gas-Powered Anti-Vibration Chain Saw

Only buy this alternation saw if you accept little use for one. It is lite assignment all the way.I bought this saw to cut up some ample branches from a tree. It is almost acceptable abundant for this job. The saw is actual harder to start. As appear by several others the alternation avalanche off regularly. For some acumen my alternation needs to be replaced and I am not yet done with this baby job. I accept no abstraction why this would be but it does not cut hardly at all and smokes the copse rather than cut it.I just achievement that a new alternation will plan continued abundant to accomplishment the job. All that getting said I have to in candor say that I bought this saw as "re-conditioned into like new condition".Perhaps what I absolutely got was re-conditioned into acclimated condition. This may be why the alternation wore out so fast.

For sale Poulan Pro PP3516AVX 16-Inch 35cc 2-Cycle Gas-Powered Anti-Vibration Chain Saw

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น