วันเสาร์ที่ 13 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Factory Reconditioned Homelite ZR10926 16-Inch 33cc Ranger Gas-Powered Antivibration Chain Saw

I just bought a Homelite alternation saw at Home Depot. It lasted for an hour on a big timberline I was acid afresh just died. Before it died the alternation flew off four times even if it was tight. Also the muffler is in a bad atom and I burnt my feel aggravating to fix the chain. Needless to say it went aback to Home Depot and I purchased a Echo alternation saw. Works like a dream. It was an added 100 bucks but you can acquaint and see the aberration in superior and performance. Also the muffler is hidden and it is cool simple to handle. Also quiet. Lesson abstruse again. Do not be a bargain skate. Pay the added money and get the bigger superior item.

Factory Reconditioned Homelite ZR10926 16-Inch 33cc Ranger Gas-Powered Antivibration Chain Saw

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น