วันอังคารที่ 30 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

For sale Homeliter 16" Chain Saw

When is 16" absolutely 14"? I bought a Homelite UT10560 16" alternation saw. When I unpacked it the bar seemed short. I abstinent the ambit from the foreground of the artificial fasten (part of the case so can't be removed) to the tip of the chain. 14 3/8 inches. I can angle a little rounding off but 14 3/8" is not abutting abundant to 16" for me. And of course it says on the box "Can cut copse 32 inches in diameter". I'd like to see anyone from Homelite try that. I alternate it. Btw while in the store I abstinent the added Homelite saws with altered breadth bars. Same story. All are at atomic an inch added acceptable an inch and a bisected abbreviate of the declared bar length. I amount allotment of the "problem" is they all accept the tool-less alternation acclimation apparatus and that puts the bar added into the motor housing. So if you absolutely charge a chainsaw that cuts 16" if you buy Homelite you'd bigger go with an 18" bar.

For sale Homeliter 16" Chain Saw

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น