วันจันทร์ที่ 29 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Good Remington RM1640W 16-Inch 12 Amp Electric Chain Saw

I accede with a lot of of what the added analyst said about this chainsaw even the semi-political stuff. This is a adequately bargain saw (both in amount and in quality). But I accept to say it's taken aggregate that I could bandy at it. I took down a few big trees and cut up dozens of railroad ties. I ample the closing activity would abort the saw and I didn't absolutely affliction if it did. But the accursed affair cut appropriate through everything. I just accumulate it abounding of oil if I'm application it and apple-pie it up if the activity is done. Easier than messing with a gas chainsaw and quieter.

Good Remington RM1640W 16-Inch 12 Amp Electric Chain Saw

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น