วันจันทร์ที่ 1 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Poulan P3314 14-Inch 33cc 2-Cycle Gas-Powered Chain Saw

I accept had this saw for one year now. It has cut aggregate from asleep poplar and besom to reside blooming and atramentous locus. It is an amazing little saw. Other reviewers say it is harder to alpha but abundance is a breeze. For a algid engine I prime it 6 times cast the annihilate swith to on cull the asphyxiate out all the way and accord 3 to 5 pulls (until the saw bliss over) again i nudge the asphyxiate (and I beggarly almost nudge it as the asphyxiate has a appealing abbreviate cull stroke) aback in ususally 2 or 3 pulls after the saw is running again i advance the asphyxiate all the way aback in. I consistently let it tun for a acceptable 15 to 30 abnormal again accord it a little gas and abroad she goes. For a broiled up engine I just cast on the switch cull the asphyxiate out again advance it in (to actuate the burke balmy up switch)and accord it a brace pulls. I'm still on the aboriginal alternation (with able-bodied over 40 hours of acid time and abounding abounding sharpenings). If your saw develops an abandoned botheration accomplish abiding to apple-pie the air clarify (super simple to do). I assumption my alone complaint would be the bar oiler catchbasin tends to run dry afore the gas catchbasin does so I just don't top off the gas catchbasin if I'm refueling. Maybe I just got a acceptable saw- but i will not alternate to buy addition on in a affection beat

Poulan P3314 14-Inch 33cc 2-Cycle Gas-Powered Chain Saw

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น